4/12/2007

Osaka vol.3 ~Kobe~

On the 3rd day, I went to Kobe!!

After finishing my presentation,
I searched the presentation schedule to find ones I wanted to see.

But, I couldn't find any one. I had already saw them.

So, I decided to go to other places!
Just sightseeing!!

After going back to the hotel, I looked a map and decided to go to Kobe.
The reasons are 1) there seem to be many kind of delicious food and
2)I haven't gone further west than Osaka before.

When I reached Kobe, I had no plan.
So, at first, I have to decide what I should do.
I walked toward the town map and suddenly decided to go to the sea!
Before reaching the sea, I thought I would see a lot of sightseeing place,
so I decided to sheer my way.
I ate tasty casual French at lunch, saw old buildings and visited
a lamp museum at which there are many beatiful old lamps.

When I reached the sea, it was rain so that there are no people.
I was so happy to have the ocean view for my own!!
And then, I went to a big shopping mall.
After taking a rest there for a while,
I returned to the station where I started to walk.

And at last, I bought a mug for a present of my friend who lives in Kyoto.

I walked for long long distance! So, I was so satisfied with the day!

Next time, I would like to talk about the last day in Osaka!

sheer one's way 曲がりくねりながら進む
for one's own 独り占めして



チアリーダーPlease cheer for me to finding job >;->
blogranking・go to nihon blogmura

No comments: