1/14/2007

Talk with friend

To talk with friend is one of the most important task for our heart, I think.
Recently, our reseach group has difficult problem. It is about our relationship.
It is about privacy so that I don't tell you detail.
As for me, it is not so important problem because I didn't realize it before, but some of our group thought it was very serious and didn't feel good.
So, the professor apologized us.

However, he said he couldn't solve it. We were so angry and some said they would tell it a comittee of our university.

I thought it was the best way to calm them down but I didn't think it was the best way because if we tell them about it, we have to put up with the survey and some seniors couldn't study even if they have to prepare for the presentation at reseach presentation day for their graduation. Thus, I decided to say my worry to the professor.

At first, he only listen my opinion. And then, he asked me that I would be in the member of solving this problem. I thought I am not suit for this rule. Whereas, I had to do if all members couldn' t solve it. It was tough.....

Finally, our condition became a little bit good. We don't think it was finished. Maybe my opinion is not good and all member may think I am wrong. (Actually, many members said I am right. I would like to thank them.)

In this case, I conferred with my mother. She thought it with me. So, I could think about it with calm mind. Also, I whined about it to my e-pal. He was so kind and said his reseach group also has problems. After reading it, my heart was light. I thought to talk with someone is great for our relaxization and find an idea!

confer with ~と話し合う
whine about ~について愚痴を言う
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

No comments: