1/27/2008

music

Last year, I went to several instrumental concerts. This was rare experiment for me because I didn't like classic concerts.

At the first concert of the year, which my old friend played violin as a member of quartet, I had been very serious to see players. before that, I think I didn't seen them so seriously and only listened melody. But, in this time, because she is my friend, I wanted to see her. And I realized how fantastic players were. Their technique wasn't simple and I felt their feeling into music. It was so good time.

At the second time, I went to the Christmas concert of Makoto Ozone, who is the great jazz pianist in Japan and he can play not only jazz music but also classic music. I love his music so much and had wanted to go to his concerts once! His play was so wonderful and he told us about his music so that I could understand the music. And he also did an improvisation! This was also great. So, it was presure time for me.

Enjoying these two concerts, I would like to know much more about classic and jazz. I always love jazz but I realized that there are many things that I haven't knew yet. And also classic! I learned classic music field was very wide and deep.

This year, I would like to know about music more and more. This will be a good experience for me and I have a good time to be relax and move forward even if I would have bad thing.


do an inprovisation 即興で演じる

No comments: