1/31/2008

Uva tea

I like tea.

When I went to the English conversation school, my taecher was British. Because I thought British like tea and they have it every day, I asked him which tea he liked. And he said that he didn't have tea so much. I thought England was the nation of tea....

Anyway, I love tea and I often go to the tea shop. There is my favorite tea shop which you can buy tasty tea leaves at a low price. I bought Darjeeling, Dimbula, Nilgili, Assam, Uva, Keemun there. I haven't tried most of these before I had found this shop.

In this season, as for me, the most favorite tea is milk tea. When I asked the shopmaster, he recommended me to try Uva tea. In this shop, you can try some tea, so I tried Uva tea. It was delicious and now I always have Uva tea!

I like the time to learn English with tea. It is precious time!

No comments: